- Company Name:
- Successful Alliance Consulting Co.
- Position Type:
- Plan and direct all aspects of sponsorship initiatives, structures, objectives, standards and initiatives for the company.
- Develop protocols for evaluating sponsorship opportunities that incorporate opportunities cost and ROI.
- Ability to identify sponsor prospects by researching and collecting market intellegence, exploring leads and evaluating opportunities.
- Create presentations and present opportunities, as appropriate, to targeted opportunities.
- Develop and manage system to standardize and value and sponsorship opportunities.
- Serve as the liaison between the client and the company, actively managing sponsor relationships and executions.
- Work closely with the Maketing head of the company to ensure sponsorship plans are integrated and synergistic with the goals of the annual marketing plans; that sponsorships support the shopping center brand; that all available sponsorship opportunities are leveraged at the shopping center; and that sponsorship are implemented as outlined in sponsorship agreements.
- Develop relationships with advertising with agencies and other market influencers to expand reach and effectiveness of sponsorship efforts.
- Keep abreast of latest trends in sponsorship management.
- Orginizes events and promotions that are in line with the company's value proposition
- Experience in marketing and sponsorship sales.
- Strong familiarity and experience with media content, advertising and sponsorships.
- Exhibits excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates initiaves and reflects a sense of urgency in daily duties.
- Ability to manage sales opportunities and close deals.
- Able to handle multiple projects at one time with superb organizational talents.
- Knowledge of retail or shopping center industry.
Education and/or Expirience
Required: Bachelor's degree with emphasis in marketing, communications, business or advertising.
Preferred: Sponsorship experience in retail or shopping center industries
Contact Detail - e-mail:email@example.com
T 8493420 / M 09175565046